I love wine. Red wine has a lot of great health properties such as helping to prevent heart attacks when consumed in moderation. On a warm (let’s be real — hot) summer day I love to relax with a big glass of wine. However, a big glass of wine is easily over 250 calories so that’s where wine spritzer’s come in instead.
- 5 ounces merlot (yes, I know that white merlot is technically a rose…but my husband didn’t notice the “white” on it)
- 10 ounces Tangerine La Croix
- 2 orange slices
- 1/8 cup (35 grams) frozen triple berry blend
- Add the frozen fruit to the bottom of the glass.
- Add the wine and La Croix.
- Garnish with two orange slices.
- Wait about 5-10 minutes to let the flavors marry before drinking. 🙂
Nutrition Facts: (using Gallo Family White Merlot) 148 calories; 8 carbs; 0 grams of protein
** Nutrition facts may vary based on the exact wine used. I also calculated the nutrition facts to include eating the fruit. **