Usually I meal prep on Sunday Nights but I wasn’t able to this past week because I was out of town. You can read more about my adventures here.
I’ve also recently starting meal prep for Monday – Saturday instead of just through Fridays. We usually end up playing a round or two of disc golf on the weekends so having our breakfast and lunch already really helps us make smart choices.
I alternate our meals so we eat the same lunch on Monday/Wednesday/Friday and on Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday. This week we are having Taco Boats on M/W/F and Zucchini Boats on T/Th/S.
Italian Style Zucchini Boats
- 3 Zucchinis (about 100 grams per zucchini)
- 1 cup Classico Tomato Basil Sauce
- 1 ounces shredded cheese, pizza blend
- 1 cup Morningstar Meatless Crumbles
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and boil a large pot of water.
- Cut zucchini in half and scoop out seeds.
3. Mix cooked Morningstar crumbles with tomato basil sauce.
4. Cook the zucchini for one minute in the boiling water.
5. Evenly divide the crumble sauce mixture into the six zucchini halves.
6. Evenly divide and sprinkle the cheese onto the zucchini boats.
7. Bake for 30-45 minutes or until zucchini is cooked and cheese is melted
Serving Size: 2 Zucchini Boats (this recipe makes 6)
Nutrition Facts: 157 calories, 15 carbohydrates; 14 grams of protein